Aloe Vera Sponge (for acne-prone, dry, stressed skin with scars)
- For dry, acne-prone, sunburnt skin
- Simple,effective, deep cleansing & pure
- 100% natural
- Made from pure edible vegetable roots
- Face clean, glowing and silky smooth
The Aloe Vera Konjac Sponge – Dry Skin, Acne-prone, Sunburns
Aloe vera is a natural remedy used for burns and dry skins due to its strong healing properties. Its natural ingredients such as vitamins, mineals, amino acids and enzymes can instantly calm and soothe irritated or inflammed skin. It also has antimicobial properties that kill bacteria and enable skin to heal quickly and naturally with minimal scarring. Aloe vera is moisturising and it is perfect for anyone with an oil complexion.
TOP SELLING IN JAPAN AND TAIWAN
THE KONJAC SPONGE!
Made of soft konjac, our natural cleansing puff makes your skin healthy and beautiful,as well as soft and moist.
The Konjac Sponge Round is a facial sponge made from a vegetable called “konjac”. This 100% natural vegetable fibre sponge helps to clean, exfoliate and moisturise the skin. It is softer than loofah and natural sea sponges and is 100% biodegradable.
Its highly water-attracting properties allow it to absorb more water, up to 20 times its weight, bringing much needed moisture to dry skin. The natural vegetable fibre imparts a weak alkalising effect working like a gentle and natural cleanser.Its natural cleaning ability reduces the need for irritating soap products that may dry the skin.
FEATURES OF THE KONJAC SPONGE
1. Gently exfoliates your skin, bringing the natural shine.
2. Deep cleanses skin pores eliminating blackheads, dirt & oil.
3. Kills acne-causing bacteria.
4. Gently balances out the pH of your skin.
5. Extra soft texture is ideal for sensitive skins.
6. Naturally moisturizes your skin when you wash.
7. Ideal for people with Atopy skin disorder (hypersensitive skin)
How To Use
1. Is the sponge suppose to be wet in the package?
Yes! So as to retain the softness and tenderness of the sponge. Remember to soak your sponge in warm water for 5mins before first use!
2. Why did the sponge harden when it is dry?
When it dry there is no moisture, it will be harden. It is normal, just remember to soak it in warm water for 3mins before next use and it will return to its original shape and softness!
3. How do I better preserve my sponge and prevent it from turning moldy?
When you store your sponge in high humidity places, the chances of them getting moldy is higher. Please hang your sponge at airy places where there are sufficient vadilation!
For better preservation, after every use, squeeze dry your sponge gently, put them in a air tight container and place the container in a refrigerator, this will prevent bacteria growth thus prolong the life of your sponge.
What’s in the box
1 x Konjac Lavender Sponge (for acne-prone, dry, stressed skin with scars)